Success for ALL Students
Cornelia Elementary is a community of learners where education is valued. Students, staff, parents, and community collaborate to create a nurturing, safe, and supportive environment in which diversity is respected. Students are provided with problem-based learning, engaging activities, and authentic tasks which will prepare students in the 21st century to become life-long learners.
Our mission is to provide a nurturing environment that supports all students toward becoming life-long learners and productive citizens.
We believe that:
- we can all learn and succeed.
- school, home, and community should work together so that all students will have a positive and safe school experience.
- all students perform better with a healthy self-esteem.
- mutual respect and fairness create meaningful learning experiences for our diverse population.
- diversity results in a richer learning environment and experience.
- all students have varying strengths, learning styles, and levels of learning.
Learn. Lead. SUCCEED!